Just got your new Sony Xperia devices? I’m pretty sure you are excited and I can feel the enjoyment of yours. Alright, transferring data, contacts, photos, media files into your new Sony Xperia from PC could be one of the very first step you should do before start doing anything on the brand new Sony Xperia device. In order to make sure your communication between your device and PC is good, USB driver must be installed correctly.
Fear no even you have all kind of Sony Xperia devices, as Sony has preparing the tool for you to install the correct USB driver for your Sony Xperia devices named Sony PC Companion. By having this tool, you can install correct USB driver, synchronize your device to PC, data transfer, check firmware update and more.
Sony Xperia PC Companion (Sony PC Companion_2.10.115_Web.exe , 27MB)
- Download and install the downloaded executable file.
- Select your language & location and press Install to continue.
- Press I accept button to continue.
- Installation will begin.
- Press Start to continue.
- Press Next to continue with support zone.
- Press Next to continue with contact setup.
- Press Finish to complete installation.
- Connect your Sony Xperia device to PC.
- You should see USB driver installation in progress.
- Once Windows has completed USB driver installation. Sony PC Companion will able to talk and synchronize with your Sony Xperia devices.