Multi windows feature is a great feature in Galaxy Note 2 and it was exclusively featured in Samsung Galaxy Note 2 model. However, multi windows only limited to Samsung apps and some limited number of acknowledged applications. If you wish to add unlimited applications for your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2, here we introduce you the method how to do it. Check it out after break.
In order to use unlimited apps in multi windows, Galaxy Note 2 framework need to be modified and deodexed. Before you start to modify, you need to be in deodexed ROM. We have prepared the suitable ROM for you in order to use this unlimited multi windows app feature.
Make sure you have a deodexed ROM firmware before applying unlimited multi windows app feature. Here is the procedure how to flash deodexed ROM for T-Mobile SGH-T889.
It’s always risky to root your device and be warned that a failure may brick your device. In order to keep your device safe, please read carefully every single line of the tutorial and follows the steps exactly. We are not responsible for any damage to your device.
The tutorial and guide below is only compatible to Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 T-mobile model. It will not compatible to other devices.
Check phone model – Goto Settings -> About Device -> Model Number.
- Windows-based PC
- Deodexed Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889 T-mobile model [How to flash deodexed ROM for T-Mobile SGH-T889]
- Download and install USB drivers on PC. Download Samsung USB Driver for Windows and Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android Device.
- Backup your personal data on phone to PC to ensure you keep a copy of your personal data (SMS, MMS, Contacts, Internet Settings, Photos and etc).How to Backup Personal Data On Android Device.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 50% to avoid interruption during flashing.How to Check Battery Level On Android Device.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXDLK7 Deodexed Unlimited Multi Windows app feature (LK-MWC-N7105-Deodexed-XXDLK7.zip, 2MB) – Development page
- Make sure you have follow steps above and enable all the necessary features before start.
- Do a Nandroid backup in CWM/TWRP recovery in case you need for restoration. (Optional)
- Connect your device to the computer via micro USB cable.
- Copy and paste the downloaded LK-MWC-N7105-Deodexed-XXDLK7.zip to your phone internal SD card.
- Turn off your phone and disconnect from USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Up + Home Button to enter CWM/TWRP Recovery.
- From the main menu in Recovery, select the install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard, browse to folder location and select the LK-MWC-N7105-Deodexed-XXDLK7.zip and click Yes to install.
- After the installation completes, go back to recovery’s main menu.
- Select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
Test it out with your unlimited multi windows app now!!