Android 4.2 Jelly bean is kind of different in term of OS software improvement. The software improvement may not obvious t the users but it does improve overall performance of the device significantly. Apparently, users are more sensitive to the UI changes and the added features.
In the default setting in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, you will not be ale to see the Developer option. As a ordinary user, I agree that you may not need it but it is good to know for everyone as one day you could be android developer too. The Developer Option has been hided and need some tweaks to show in the settings list. Continue reading and we will show you how to enable it on Android 4.2 LG Nexus 4.
How To Enable Developer Options On Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
1. As usual, goto Settings -> About Phone.
2. Goto “Build Number” at the end of the Scroll list.
3. Tap on “Build Number” for 7 times. While typing at the third times, you should see prompt message to indicate you that 4 more taps to go to developer options.
4. Continue 4 more taps.
5. You are now done and go back to the Setting page.
6. You should see Developer Option appear on your setting list now.
With Developer Option appeared, you can enable the USB debugging mode for future flashing and development work.