Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 was preloaded with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM as stock ROM. One of the main chances in Android Jelly Bean is abandon use of Adobe Flash Player and head to HTML5 in future. Adobe Flash Player will not appear in your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Google Play Market. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean you cannot install it.
We have a detail procedure below to guide you how to install Adobe Flash Player on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Jelly Bean.
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100.
1. AppInstaller - free from Google Play Store
1. From your Galaxy Note 2 Google Play Store, download and install AppInstaller which use to instal apk into your phone.
2. Open your Galaxy Note 2 browser, goto link here and download Adobe Flash Player APK.
3. Turn On AppInstaller and locate the downloaded APK files.
4. You will see “Install Blocked“.
5. Press Settings
6. Scroll down and tap on – Unknown sources.
7. Press OK and make sure Unknown sources is checked on the box.
8. Back to AppInstaller and locate the Adobe Flash Player APK file again.
9. Goto to Galaxy Note 2 browser again, press the capacitive setting button and select settings.
10. Select Advanced
11. Change Enable plugins to Always On.
12. You are done and should able to see any flash video or games on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100.