Transferring Email, Calendars, Notes From iPhone To Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is not tedious. Synchronization makes thing easy thru Gmail. iOS platform has all the built-in synchronization feature. Email, Calendars and Noted from existing iPhone can be seamlessly transfer from iPhone to your brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device. Check out the tutorial after the break.
How To Transfer Mail, Calendars, Notes From iPhone To Samsung Galaxy Note 2
1. Sign up one new Gmail account [Use existing if you have one]
2. In iPhone, goto Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
3. Press Add Account … [You may skip if you already have Gmail account on your iPhone]
4. Select Gmail
5. Key in your information like username, password and description [Google in default] and press Next.
6. Make sure Mail, Calendars, Notes are ON.
7. Press Save.
8. Your existing mail, calendar and notes should now sync with your Gmail and iOS.
9. Right now, go to your Galaxy Note 2 and activate it with the same Gmail account.
10. You should see all the mail, calendar and notes has been synchronized to your brand new Galaxy Note 2.
11. If do not see it, make sure your Note 2 Settings -> Accounts and Sync -> Gmail is Sync On.