We are wondering if Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 will receive Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean eventually. If you are disappointed with the performance of current Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean stock firmware on your Galaxy S III Mini, you might need to wait until Samsung officially release the Android 4.2.2 which no one can tell the exact date.
Do not be disappointed as you can still flash enox reVenge one rom for your Galaxy S3 Mini running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with lots of great features and better performance as compared to stock firmware. Before proceed to the flash guide, do take some time to read through the pre-requisites & requirements to avoid any unnecessary interruption during flashing process.
Disclaimer: It’s always a risk to modify your device. We, TheAndroidROM (TAR) are not responsible for any damage or bricks on your device. Your device warranty may void with any mod. Check your devices warranty’s term & conditions before start. (HTC, Samsung, LG, Sony, Motorola). Use this guide on your own risk, contact us for help if you face problem .
Pre-requisites & Requirements
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190
- Ensure you use correct device model and firmware
- Check device model – Go to Settings -> About Device -> Model Number
- Windows-based computer or laptop
- Download Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini USB driver for Windows and install in your computer.
- Connect device to computer with USB cable to complete installation.
- Skip this step if you have installed the USB driver.
- We recommend you make a backup on your data and media files before the tutorial. You may restore the data and files if necessary. Below
- How to Completely Backup Your Non-rooted Android Devices
- How to Backup Personal Data on Android Device (Contact, Application Data, Wifi Password, APN Settings)
- How to Backup SMS to Gmail & Restoration on Android Device
- How to Backup WhatsApp Messages
- How to Backup Nandroid with Titanium Backup. (Complete back up for rooted Android Devices)
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android Device. (2.3+ and 4.0+)
- You need additional step to enable USB debugging for Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and above. How To Enable Developer Options On Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Make sure your phone is charged to 60% 80% to avoid battery blackout and interruption during this tutorial .How to Check Battery Level On Android Device.
Reminder: Ensure you meet the requirements before proceed. Contact us if you face problem.
- enox reVenge one rom (GT-I8190N_enox_reVenge_NX_AMD3.zip | 363.16 MB)
How To Install enox reVenge one rom on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
Below are the step-by-step instruction guides on how to install enox reVenge one rom on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. It will not compatible to other devices.
Take Note:You should fulfill all the pre-requisites and requirements before start. Check the details in page 1.
- Make sure you have follow steps above and enable all the necessary features before start.
- Do a Nandroid backup in CWM/TWRP recovery in case you need for restoration. (Optional)
- Connect your device to the computer via micro USB cable.
- Copy and paste all downloaded ***ROM*** zip files to your phone internal SD card.
- Turn off your phone and disconnect from USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power + Volume Up + Home Button to enter CWM/TWRP Recovery.
- In Recovery menu, you are always recommended to perform a full Wipe Data/Factory Reset to avoid crashing and ROM compatibility issue. You may skip this step if you upgrade from your previous ROM version. For CWM recovery, use Volume key to navigate in Recovery Mode. For TWRP, use touchscreen to navigate in Recovery Mode
- Do Wipe Cache Partition – Select from the menu and select Yes to confirm.
- Go to advanced and do Wipe Dalvik Cache — Select from the menu and select Yes to confirm.
- From the main menu in Recovery, select the install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard, browse to folder location and select the ***ROM*** zip and click Yes to install.
- After the installation completes, go back to recovery’s main menu.
- Select reboot system now to reboot the phone.
- For first boot up, it normally takes longer time. Please wait patiently.