Android 4.1.2 Official Jelly Bean firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 model. The official firmware is available for download and can ben installed via Samsung Kies, OTA or manual update. We have prepared the manual update guide for you on how to update your China Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 model to latest buttery smooth Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
It’s always risky to modify your device and be warned that a failure may brick your device. In order to keep your device safe, please read carefully every single line of the tutorial and follows the steps exactly. We are not responsible for any damage to your device. By doing this, your device warranty may void.
The tutorial and guide below is only compatible to Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 model. It will not compatible to other devices.
Check phone model – Goto Settings -> About Device -> Model Number.
- Windows-based PC
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
- Download and install USB drivers on PC. Download Samsung USB Driver for Windows and Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android Device.
- Backup your personal data on phone to PC to ensure you keep a copy of your personal data (SMS, MMS, Contacts, Internet Settings, Photos and etc). How to Backup Personal Data On Android Device.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 50% to avoid interruption during flashing.How to Check Battery Level On Android Device.
1. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCLSF Official Firmware ( I9100ZCLSF_I9100OZHLSF_CHZ.zip | 581.7 MB)
- PDA: I9100ZCLSF
- CSC: I9100OZHLSF
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2013-01-14
- Regions: China, Hong Kong
2. Odin3 v1.85 (Odin3_v1.85.zip, 199KB).
- Extract ***ROM***.zip and Odin3-v1.85.zip a folder.
- You should see ***.tar.md5 from Odin3.04.exe from Odin3.zip.
- Now, turn off your phone.
- Entering device Download Mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down key, Home button, and Power button, followed by Volume Up button right after the screen turns on.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch Odin by double-clicking on Odin3.exe. Wait until an “Added” message shown at the lower-left message box of Odin user interface.
- Once your phone is recognized, click on the PDA button and select the ***.tar.md5
- Make sure the Repartition option is not checked under Options & check on Auto Reboot.
- Click Start button to flash ***.tar.md5 on your device. The progress can be observed via Odin User Interface.
- Once the flashing is completed, a green “PASS” message will be shown to indicate the flashing is successful.
- Disconnect your phone now and your phone shall reboot automatically.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 mini has been successfully updated with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware.