Samsung is busy preparing the launch of Samsung Galaxy S4 for tonight. Yet, they continue to follow the schedule to update the Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC-100 model to latest android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official firmware. The very first update has been appeared in Korea, United Kingdoms and Europe region in January. Jelly Bean update is continue to flood and roll out for worldwide Samsung Galaxy Camera model. We have listed all the new features within this Android 4.1.2 ZSBMB1 Jelly Bean official firmware. Check out more after the break.
New Features on ZSBMB1 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
“FOOD” – Take pictures that emphasize the vivid colours of food
“DAWN” – Take pictures that emphasize the dawn sky by making the blue more intense
“SNOW” – Take pictures that emphasize the brightness of snow by making the white more intense
“PARTY/INDOOR” -Take pictures of parties or other indoor activities without blurring
Updated Gallery app, similar to Galaxy Note 2 Gallery app.
Do let us know if you found more new features on this update.
It’s always risky to modify your device and be warned that a failure may brick your device. In order to keep your device safe, please read carefully every single line of the tutorial and follows the steps exactly. We are not responsible for any damage to your device. By doing this, your device warranty may void.
The tutorial and guide below is only compatible to Samsung Galaxy Camera model. It will not compatible to other devices.
Check phone model – Goto Settings -> About Device -> Model Number.
- Windows-based PC
- Samsung Galaxy Camera.
- Download and install USB drivers on PC. Download Samsung USB Driver for Windows and Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android Device.
- Backup your personal data on phone to PC to ensure you keep a copy of your personal data (SMS, MMS, Contacts, Internet Settings, Photos and etc). How to Backup Personal Data On Android Device.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 50% to avoid interruption during flashing.How to Check Battery Level On Android Device.
1. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZSBMB1 Official Firmware ( GC100ZSBMB1_GC100OZSBMB1_TGY.zip | 871.1 MB)
- PDA: GC100ZSBMB1
- CSC: GC100OZSBMB1
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2013 Feb
- Region: Hong Kong, Taiwan,
2. Odin3 v1.85 (Odin3_v1.85.zip, 199KB).
Instructions: How To Update HongKong Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100 to Official ZSBMB1 Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2 Firmware
- Extract downloaded firmware or ROM zip and Odin3-v1.85.zip a folder.
- You should see ***.tar.md5 from ROM.zip and Odin3 v1.85.exe from Odin3-v1.85.zip.
- Now, turn off your phone.
- Entering Download Mode by pressing and hold the Volume Down key, Camera, and Power button.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch Odin by double-clicking on Odin3 v1.85.exe. Wait until an “Added” message shown at the lower-left message box of Odin user interface.
- Once your phone is recognized, click on the PDA button and select the ***.tar.md5
- Make sure the Repartition option is not checked under Options & check on Auto Reboot.
- Click Start button to flash ***.tar.md5 on your device. The progress can be observed via Odin User Interface.
- Once the flashing is completed, a green “PASS” message will be shown to indicate the flashing is successful.
- Disconnect your phone now and your phone shall reboot automatically.
- Your device has been successfully updated with the latest firmware or ROM.