Samsung is busy pushing out their latest Jelly Bean firmware android 4.1.2 (With multi windows) to all the Samsung Galaxy Note devices in all countries. Firmware N7000XXLSZ is now available for download via Samsung Kies as well as OTA update on Galaxy Note. The XXLSZ firmware is applicable to users from Trinidad and Tobago. You may or may not receive the OTA update but you can update it via our tutorial guides. Check out our manual update procedures for more details.
New Features on N7000XXLSZ Official Firmware On Samsung Galaxy Note
- Android 4.1.2 – Build JZO54K
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Multi-View (Multi Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II)
- Multi-View can also be disabled
- Page Buddy
- Notification Panel can now be customized
- New Additions in Notification Panel
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings)
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard)
- Samsung’s Cloud services
- Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets From the Galaxy S III
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notifications bar
- Google Now
It’s always risky to modify your device and be warned that a failure may brick your device. In order to keep your device safe, please read carefully every single line of the tutorial and follows the steps exactly. We are not responsible for any damage to your device. By doing this, your phone warranty may void.
The tutorial and guide below is only compatible to Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 model. It will not compatible to other devices.
Check phone model – Go to Settings -> About Device -> Model Number.
- Windows-based PC
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
- Download and install USB drivers on PC. Download Samsung USB Driver for Windows and Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device. How to Enable USB Debugging Mode on Android Device.
- Backup your personal data on phone to PC to ensure you keep a copy of your personal data (SMS, MMS, Contacts, Internet Settings, Photos and etc). How to Backup Personal Data On Android Device.
- Make sure your phone is charged to 50% to avoid interruption during flashing.How to Check Battery Level On Android Device.
1. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLSZ Official Firmware (N7000UBLSF_N7000UUBLSF_TTT.zip | 749.7 MB)
- PDA: N7000UBLSF
- CSC: N7000UUBLSF
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: February 2013
- Regions: Trinidad and Tobago
2. Odin3 v1.85 (Odin3_v1.85.zip, 199KB).
- Extract ***ROM***..zip and Odin3-v1.85.zip a folder.
- You should see ***.tar.md5 from ***ROM***.zip and Odin3 v1.85.exe fromOdin3-v1.85.zip.
- Now, turn off your phone.
- Entering Samsung Galaxy Note Download Mode by pressing and hold theVolume Down key, Home button, and Power button, followed by Volume Up button right after the screen turns on.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
- Launch Odin by double-clicking on Odin3 v1.85.exe. Wait until an “Added” message shown at the lower-left message box of Odin user interface.
- Once your phone is recognized, click on the PDA button and select the***.tar.md5
- Make sure the Repartition option is not checked under Options & check onAuto Reboot.
- Click Start button to flash ***.tar.md5 on your Samsung Galaxy Note. The progress can be observed via Odin User Interface.
- Once the flashing is completed, a green “PASS” message will be shown to indicate the flashing is successful.
- Disconnect your phone now and your phone shall reboot automatically.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 has been successfully updated with Multi Windows feature.